|
首先,请允许小编向辛勤智慧的字幕组致以崇高的敬意!
看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅,更的是接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。
So,what do you think?
元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》
Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert.
别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》
That was a long time ago.
咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》
You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act.
你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》
Everything is dust in the wind.
一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》
Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right?
一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》
If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View."
他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》
What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you!
你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》
I'll find bliss somewhere else.
此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》
You should buy it.
心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》
Will you shut up?
你别哪壶不开提哪壶。——《生活大爆炸》
Or, maybe ignorance is bliss. I don't know.
不过,人不要脸天下无敌嘛。谁知道呢。——《生活大爆炸》
And I can't believe you've never read "Eat, Pray, Love.”
我也不相信你居然没看过《饭·祷·爱》。——《生活大爆炸》
Why would I put on lotion when I have such soft hands?
我这双芊芊玉手,怎么可能需要擦护手霜呢?——《生活大爆炸》
My brain is better than everybody's!
朕是全世界最聪明的人!—《生活大爆炸》
No guts, no glory, man.
人有多大胆,地有多大产。——《生活大爆炸》
Preparation can only take you so far.
谋事在人,成事在天。——《越狱》
Anything for Danny.
两肋插刀。——《辛普森一家》
I wasn't even listening.
我是路过打酱油的。——《好汉两个半》
She is the picture you stick on the cover of an album by a fat girl who can actually sing.
唱片盒子上贴的是张柏芝,唱歌的其实是韩红。——《好汉两个半》
|
|